Jr. Web Developer / Designer
The Jr. Web Designer will be supporting the lead developer in planning, executing, designing and maintaining client websites.
Work for a leader in the digital marketing industry. If you have a background in WordPress and Photoshop and are looking at working on exciting, high profile projects, than this position is for you.
You will be a part of the complete digital marketing process. Yes, there will be times when pulling reports is mandatory, but that is only a small part of the role. Work with clients, vendors, account managers and account executives to create a digital marketing strategy for multiple clients.
Top Reasons to Work with Think Strategy
- Continuous on the job learning with the latest in online marketing tools, design, UI/UX, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising and analytics.
- Work with a fun and talented team.
- Excellent way to build your portfolio of work experience through exciting projects.
- WordPress updates, theme installs, plugins and content posting.
- Create images in Photoshop or other design tools for use in websites, banner ads, powerpoint slides and other marketing materials.
- Web traffic reporting and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- WordPress experience
- Basic Illustrator experience
- Proficient in UX Design
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of digital marketing (SEO/PPC/Facebook Advertising)
- Please send the following to thinkstrategyinc [at] gmail.com.
- Subject line: Think Strategy | Jr. Web Designer Position
- Cover letter – tell us why you are a super star
- Resume or link to Linkedin
- MOST IMPORTANT – Your online portfolio (previous designs, projects, etc.)
- List of your favorite industry blogs
- Compensation is based on experience.
- Ability to work remotely. Yes, you can work in your PJs.